Kids and Chiropractic
A spinal checkup could be one of the most important events in your child's life. First of all, the birth process puts tremendous stress on a newborn's spine even if it is considered to be a "natural" birth. As the child begins to age, the jumping, falling, running, and bumping of a normal childhood will often cause spinal subluxations. If left uncorrected, this could lead to many health problems now and in the future.
Dramatic results have been reported as infants and children respond positively to chiropractic care, often after drugs and surgery had no effect. With a healthy spinal column, a child's body can better deal with the sore throat, ear infections, fevers, colic and multiple other problems that often make up a young life.
If your child is experiencing any of the following, call our office today.
- Fever Colic Croup
- Learning disorders Poor posture Nervousness
- Constipation Bed-wetting Fatigue
- Allergies Sinus trouble Stomachache
- Ear infections Irritability Headaches
- Neckaches Backaches Sore throat
- Eye problems Cough Skin disorders
- Asthma Wheezing Scoliosis
- Bronchitis Frequent colds Shoulder Pain